Wednesday 12 April 2017

A little bit of sunshine.

Good afternoon crafters,
Today I will show you some more projects I have done for the first ever challenge for Foamiran Ireland. It will be Easter here in 4 more days and I always associate the colour yellow with Easter unlike the children who just think chocolate!!!
This is a little something I made for my 3 year old to bring to playschool with her on the last day before school finished up for the holidays.
There are 10 including her in her class and then the teacher and the little carriers for these milk cartons hold 6 so teacher got 2 boxes ;)
That also meant that I had to make 12 sets of these little flowers and doing this daisy style flower was super easy and super fast.





After my little one had finished with the box of goodies I removed the flowers and added them to a hair clip for her to wear on Easter.



This is another hair clip I made for another little lady to wear on Easter. I am enjoying making these flowers so much now that I am making hair clips for any little girls I know!!!




I hope you have liked seeing what I have made and will take part in the challenge and be in with a chance of winning this great prize.


Products I have used from the Foamiran Ireland Shop are;











Thank you for popping by to have a look at what I have been creating with Foamiran and I look forward to seeing what everyone creates for the challenge.

Don't forget to check back throughout the month to see what beauties the other DT ladies have made.

Happy Easter to all!!


Pam X







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects. Love your flowers and the chicks are so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning projects Pam, loving the bright yellows.

    ReplyDelete